1. Get 4.50% p.a. variable each month you make no withdrawals, or a Standard Rate of 3.00% p.a. variable if you do.
2. 5.00%p.a. interest on balances greater than $5,000 until 1 July 2010*.
3. Enjoy a fixed bonus rate of 1.55%p.a. above the standard Direct Saver variable rate (4.60%p.a. on 10 May 2010), for 4 months when you open a Direct Saver account before 30 September 2010.
4. Earn up to 6.00%p.a. interest for 4 months. Standard interest rate, currently 4.25% p.a.
5. Earn 5.40% p.a. for 4 months on balances from $5,000 up to $5,000,000 in a term deposit.
6. Earn 4.75% p.a. variable (no term).
10. Enjoy a fixed bonus interest rate* on top of your standard variable Power Saver rate for 6 months when you open a new Power Saver account between 1 October 2009 and 31 January 2010 and deposit only new funds to St.George Bank^
11. Bonus promotional variable interest of 1.50% p.a. is added to ANZ Online Saver standard variable rate, which as at 1 September 2010 is 4.50% p.a. Rate is subject to change. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
1. Avoid the monthly account service fee with monthly deposits.
|Best Term Deposits - Keywords to target include: term deposit interest rates, best term deposit interest rates, term deposits interest rates, term deposit interest rate, term deposit bank, high interest term deposit, term deposits interest rate, bank term deposit, interest rate, bank term deposit interest rates, term deposits, best term deposit, fixed term deposits, best term deposits, term deposit, term deposit comparison, interest rates for term deposits, term deposit interest, high interest term deposits, short term deposit, term deposit investment, compare term deposit, compare interest rate term deposit, new term deposit, comparison term deposits, compare term deposits interest rates, bank west term deposit interest rates.
© 2008-2009 Bemoney Trust - High Interest Online Bank Accounts and Term Deposits
Important Information: Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However, information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply" or "Details" link you will have an opportunity to review the terms and conditions on the issuer's web site. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from the issuer before deciding on any of these products.
Besttermdeposits.com.au regularly checks leading bank account offers online, compiles a list and places these products in order of interest paid for high interest online savings accounts and term deposits. For everyday bank accounts they are in list format and not ranked in any order.
Besttermdeposits.com.au receives revenue from the issuers listed in the above tables if a visitor to our site completes a secure online application on the issuer's web site.